Help managing funds: payee services

If you or a loved one needs help managing Social Security funds, pension checks or veteran’s benefits, support is available. Find local organizations providing assistance to Stark County residents as they allocate money for clothing, food, housing, medical expenses, personal care items, rehabilitation and utilities.

Financial resources


Help building financial knowledge, confidence and stability.
2800 Market Ave. N
Canton, OH 44714
Phone: 1 (800) 355-2227

Child Support Enforcement Agency

Supporting families and children throughout child support and emancipation cases.
122 Cleveland Ave. NW
Canton, OH 44702
Phone: (330) 451-8930

Consumer Protection Agency (Ohio)

Learn about your rights when buying a car, house or another major purchase.
Phone: 1 (800) 282-0515

Economic Mobility Center

Helping Stark County residents with economic mobility programs that help participants build long-term, fiscal independence, creating a cycle of financial success throughout the community.
401 Market Ave North
Suite #100
Canton, OH 44702
Phone: (330) 491-0445

United Way of Greater Stark County