Provides a monthly benefit up to $30 (up to $75/month on Tribal lands) for broadband internet. – Provides a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50.).
– Customers can sign up online at www.getinternet.gov/apply or sign up via mail.
– To learn more or to get a mail-in application, call the ACP Support Center at 1-877-384-2575 from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily.
– Income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline; OR
– Participates in any one of these government benefit programs:
— Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
— Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
— Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
— Free and Reduced Price School Lunch or Breakfast in most recent school year.
— Federal Pell Grant (current award year).
NOTE: The benefit is available to eligible new, prior, and existing customers of participating providers.
– Spanish by phone.
– Application available in Spanish.
– Instructions on how to complete the application and the household worksheet available in Arabic, Simplified Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.