AT&T will assign the participant to the fastest of these speed tiers available where the participant lives.
– Available for households in the National School Lunch Program, or with a household income below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.
– Must have an address located within the service area offering Wireline Home Internet Service.
– Must have no outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service within the last six months or outstanding debt incurred under this program.
– Your SNAP card showing the participant’s name
– SNAP card and government issued ID with name and photo (front and back of the card)
– SNAP participation or benefits letter from a local SNAP office
– Check the table above for the maximum income allowed for the number of people in your household. Send a copy of your current employer W-2 or SSA-1099 form, paycheck stubs for most recent month, or statement of benefits from Social Security, Unemployment, or Workers’ Compensation.
National School Lunch Program
– Provide copy of award letter and proof of enrollment (including date, school name, school district, child’s name, and address).
– Monday – Sunday: 8:00am to 11:00pm