Helping to prevent the spread of disease, promote healthy practices and protect the health of Canton City residents.
Request Narcan Kit via mail by submitting form here: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=2vJsyYnET0Cq0UZvZCM8uhXS5Z8PI0lPocTwThuFeLJUQjBYRU1LOFRZVTRLTFlPMUhFNFBOWjQyRi4u
- Effective March 16, Canton City WIC services are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Click here for details. **At this time, infants and children do not need to be present in our office when staff issue food benefits to your WIC Card.*
- Nursing Division (until further notice)
- Facial coverings are required for all clinics for those over 2 years of age.
- Travel Clinic will re-open April 22, 2022.
- Pregnant? Caring for a child under age 1? Stark County THRIVE Community Health Workers can help you connect to local services and items to keep you, your baby, and family healthy! Stark County THRIVE is still accepting clients. If you are pregnant or have a child under age 1, please fill out our online THRIVE Referral Form. You will be contacted by a Community Health Worker who will assist you with connections to services that meet your specific needs. All face-to-face visits will resume once the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Vital Statistics
- Our lobby is open to walk-in customers. Hours of operation are 8:00AM – 4:30PM Monday through Friday. Closed weekends, official holidays and other posted times.