A household is eligible if one member of the household meets any of the following:
- Participates in the FCC’s Lifeline program.
- Has a household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty limit.
- Participates in Lifeline-qualifying programs including SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance, and Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit.
- Participates in free and reduced-price school lunch program or school breakfast program, including at US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21 or 2021-22 school year.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
You may need to show a card, letter or official document as proof of participation in one of these programs when you apply for the ACP.
How to sign up?
Go online to acpbenefit.org to enroll in this FCC program and receive confirmation that you are eligible.
Once you receive confirmation from the FCC that you are eligible, contact MCTV to enroll at 330-833-4134 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Click to see a list of available packages and rates in your area. Once you enroll, you’ll receive a monthly discount of up to $30/month on qualifying Internet plans, including MCTV’s Whole Home WiFi. You will be responsible for any amount over $30.
Customers enrolled in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) that wish to make a complaint regarding an ACP-supported service or difficult enrolling may do so through the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center at consumercomplaints.fcc.gov or 1-888-225-5322.