StarkHelpCentral.com will continue to serve Stark County through these uncertain times. Keep in mind when searching for resources on our website, hours of operation may vary during this time. Call United Way of Greater Stark County’s 2-1-1 resource line to check if a location is open and offering services. Call the Crisis Hotline if you are in crisis: 330-452-6000.
From our System of Care partners
- Stark County Mental Health & Addiction Recovery (StarkMHAR)
- Find open behavioral health resources and providers with adjusted hours along with helpful links for supporting mental wellness during the coronavirus crisis.
- Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Stark DD)
- Discover helpful information and cancellation updates to support Stark County residents with mild, moderate, severe or profound developmental disabilities throughout this public health crisis.
- Stark County Job & Family Services (Stark JFS)
- Get up-to-date information and hours regarding the foster system, emancipation, employment, independent living skills, basic needs referrals and more.
- Stark Education Partnership Inc (Stark ESC)
- Find valuable links and current information, including updated college admissions policies and other COVID-19 resources for families, teachers, students and the community.
- Stark County Health Department COVID-19 Updates
- NEW: Stark County Health Department – vaccinations for the 2020-2021 school year
- RestartStark – Opening Responsibly
- Remote Learning Resources
- Return to School Guide – Akron Children’s Hospital
- Stark County Mobile Response Publication
- When you need help: C.I. T. Officers and Mobile Response Counselors