Child custody legal assistance

As you consider the best care for a child following a divorce, separation or another difficult family situation, it is important to have appropriate legal representation to guide you through the process. We’re here to help you get started.

Legal advice

Stark County Bar Association

Referrals for people who have questions or need legal advice but do not know where to turn for a lawyer.
116 Cleveland Ave. NW
Suite 400
Canton, OH 44702
Phone: (330) 453-0685
Attorney referrals: (330) 453-0686
Attorney referrals: (330) 453-0686
Representing yourself in court

Citizen’s Guide to Representing Yourself in Court

Find helpful guidance if you are planning to represent yourself in family court without the help of an attorney.